SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Garmin tt15s losing signals at deer trials

We run drivetrack and another alpha with short antenna and that seem to help more than anything, may want to give it a try.

So if you run a drivetrack it helps? Cause we are running one too and it will still lose out. I'm telling you you put 150-200 dogs in one place regardless what you do everyone has interference. Went and pleasure run a Fox pen the other day and nobody had signal and all we had was 75 dogs. We changed IDs and all nothing helped and this is brand new equipment

Sorry, I didn't mean the drive track helps, we use both, alot of times when the drive track give you a notification of picking up a dog and immediately loses it the unit with the short antenna will have the dog on it. It seems to work for us.

ive notice that people go to trails they have 15 or so collars program in box ,but only take 5or6 dogs.remove the ones u not using so u want be receive others collars.this take care of 1 problem.i use a 17in lap top to track my dogs.at outside hunts i keep screen on a 5mile scale and keep note pad where i can keep up with what direction dogs travel off to.u can get back on your own quicker.hope this helps.