SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: What’s getting it done in the deer woods?

Hawkeye's slim lake Hill's chili big time's Rolex buckshot's hard

I have a male off of Hawkeye's slim he throwing some pups good for the pen an wild

Where are you located? How well is that bred on deer? Looking for some deer heathens and to be able to drive a deer. Starting fresh and just wanna start again on the right foot with something that’ll have the brains and endurance to get it done

Bonds hurricane and High Cotton Rowdy don’t think you will go wrong with either of these I got some of both and they are deer heathens they have great track ability just my opinion

Do you have any that you would sell Brandon or know where I could get some?

Ch. Craven’s Snake

Sorry I don’t everything I have I’m keeping to breed
    I got my hurricane from Andy Hoyle he raised another litter off of him you could check with him

Do you have his number?

Call me 919 482 2642

I have some questions about some hounds I came into the other day. Dogs have a lot of east coast dogs in there papers. Like east coast Dylan, Hollywood, Lori, renegade. Also have pinedale dogs in the papers. I don’t know much about it and just looking for some info.

CH. CMK Calvary IGWT - This hound is hands down throwing solid pups in the deer woods and in the field trial community! They can flat jam up whatever they r after!

Any pups out there off of calvery. Weening age to 6 months.

Call me later on tonight at 252-947-0291 and I’ll give u Chris Powell’s number (owner of Calvary). Idk of anyone with pups off him right now but I’m sure he can help. I’ve been very pleased with all the Calvary pups I’ve bought and raised. He definitely will do his part if u own a gyp or brood gyp worthy to breed him to. They have it all, classy, plenty of Hunt, sense, and plenty of bottom. Will make good dogs check up and slow dogs check out! I know of several that can and will run with and outrun a lot of dogs inside and outside the wire

B&C ROGER/ EASTCOAST HOLIDAY/HUNTS FLY CAN DO IT IN AND OUT OF PEN HE IS IN FAST 5 KENNELS LOT YOU CANT WRONG WITH EASTCOAST BREEDING THERE THEY HAVE PLENTY OF SENSE.