SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: NCWC Survey for Fox Pens and Running Hounds

Every preserve operator and every trapper is getting the survey it should come from
    Wildlife institute.the wildlife commission of North Carolina claims they have to review laws every 10 years to see if the need to be updated or changed. everyone that operates a preserve in North Carolina should fill this out carefully and return it if anyone needs help with this they should contact Henri McCLees. Everyone that has a preserve would have-known about this if they would have been in the North Carolina preserve association we have talked about it in our meetings everyone that is not a member should get on board we are all in this together

That is a terrible survey. I've never heard of hunting in an enclosure. I guess if you can fly a paper airplane, that makes you a pilot.

I got a invitation to take the survey last night.. I will say it is not geared for a positive outcome...(If someone has never heard of a preserve) The questions will in no way be answered positive by a non hound person...There is less than one sentence that really explains what a preserve is .(LESS THAN A SENTENCE)
    No where in survey was it explained that preserves have existed since 1986 with very few problems of violations.

In every case the word hunting is used instead of chasing,,,Like game is caught every time you go hunting. Only positive is there is a box that you can express opinions about the survey.

If i were the pen owners association I would sue the piss out of the company that is conducting this survey. They can show income lost a private company isn't protected like the WRC. If nothing else you can tie up the unfavorable results which are going to come with this biased survey for awhile in court.

I took the same survey and in the comments sections I stated just how biased and tilted the survey was. I used what room was available to explain that you do not "hunt" in an enclosure. I used every bit of room there was in each comment section.

Ryan Woodell