SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Help with Kidney issues

I have an 8 year old male that started losing a lot of weight. Took him to the vet he said his kidneys are starting to fail. He could be around for a few years or he could go next month. He seems fine, looks a little shakey at times. He still eats just not as much as he used too, drinks when he wants. He just looks real "poor". Any suggestions?? THANKS is advance, Rodney Jacobs

Re: Help with Kidney issues

Rodney, don't have your number anymore, shoot me a text or call sometime. 4346372061

My experience with kidney failure has been bad. I have brought some back around feeding them king mackerel out of the can. If your lucky and they come back around they will need to be your pet...no hunting. Any stress on them will put them back down. For *****es, I was able to bring back a couple and had big hope to raise pups off of them. Giving birth killed them. You may have better luck on breeding a male dog. Good luck.

Ryan,

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely try the mackerel. No doubt BRUTUS is going to be a pet, but you know once in its in their blood they cant shake it. I had a breakout the other night and of course he went with them. Luckily they had collars on and my son found him close to the house.

Again I appreciate it.
    THANKS,
    Rodney