SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Apples to Oranges: What traits are you breeding for now?

Bubba, I'm looking a good dog & a fox to set him afta... I got a few young dogs with little potential but not much game to turn um out on....still plugging along though! (BARBER)

I feel your pain Barber. It might be as easy to take up huntin' dinosaurs. Any of them juveniles out of that Bertie Co. stock? I'll take one if you have a extra one. Give me a holler and tell me about em.

I got my running age pups thinned down to 4...prolly hold on to them..i got a litter of lil ones that have a lil of glenns,hammers & my mess mixed all together... 217-6377 gimme a call when u ain't busy...(BARBER)

Bubba. I want them as black as the ace of spades. I want them to move like a Lamborghini Aventador, have the bottom end of a Dodge Hellcat and the brains of a F22 Raptor. Sound like a 67 Shelby and have the grit of The Duke!

Unfortunately.......... I’m hunting 4 Gremlins, 2 Skylarks, 3 Fiestas and a pretty nice El Camino. With TIMMMAY from South Park at the helm!

Lmmfao Lee!! How bout that Grand Torino? Ole Eastwood had plenty of grit! We'll see can't we catch something here soon.

anthony meadows said it years ago ..very few studs will produce thier equal so you allways need to the best an stronger hounds..mentally an physically...an cull close