SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Angels N Camo hunt at Bay City

I would like to personally thank everyone that made the hunt possible. Starting with CR Temple with Same Power Ministry. They prepared breakfast and lunch that everyone bragged about! They presented Angels N Camo with a check at the end of the day for all of their earnings! I want to thank Monette’s store in James City, NC for donating 10 bags of Showtime dog food! Great people! Vanceboro Hardware donated 7 bags of Showtime and Dennis Moore from Bayboro donated several bags himself and dog wormer! Dale Bailey from the Blackjack area donated 7 bags of Pride! Thanks to Heritage Farm Kennel, Garland Edwards, made a water tank that was raffled off! Hats off to all the judges that hustled their butts off on getting all the crossings they could. Brian Edwards and his posse run the computer and Kenny Dean did a great job as always Mastering our hunt! At the end of the day we presented Angels N Camo a check for $4,693 Couldn’t ask for a better day! We were truly blessed. It would’ve been impossible without all the hunters showing up to make this so successful

Re: Angels N Camo hunt at Bay City

I forgot to add the free breedings we raffles off from Ronnie Cox / Mark Greer, Mr Harvey Hardison, and JT Edwards. Thx again guys for everything