SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: ATTENTION ALL WARREN COUNTY DOG HUNTERS

How did it go last night

Re: ATTENTION ALL WARREN COUNTY DOG HUNTERS

The turnout of orange hats was phenomenal. It's obvious Hicks has an agenda and he will continue his fight. The vote was postponed so a Committee could be formed to review all of the options. I hope the Hunt Clubs in Warren County and surrounding counties can stay together and unite against the common enemy that threatens the future of how we hunt deer. I do not know when the vote will be held but I feel the Community is supportive of the hunters. This is where WE need to work together so we can continue the fellowship and build memories for our children and grandchildren. If we are not able to STOP Hicks and people like him this tradition and way of life will be OVER in a very short period. As schedules permit I hope everyone will make this a priority and attend every meeting that they can. Thank you and God Bless you and your families. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!