SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Yearly Raffle by Mail for NC SPORTING DOG ASSN.

Hello friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,It is time again for the yearly raffle by mail....All proceeds go to the NC Sporting Dog Assn. As many of you know this organization helps support the Full Time Lobbyist that work in the Legislature everyday to keep us advised of up coming hunting and dog bills that may or may not be favorable to dog ownership or dog hunting and competition hounds.......

Folks as with the Military,, Freedom is not Free!!! Last time i looked into the numbers the main anti hunting and dog organization took in 750 million dollars a year.
    And they were spending 450 million dollars in state legislatures to tell you that you cannot house your dog in a blue colored dog house...They are not going to stop and be satisfied with anything they get.
    And they have a Legion of people sending them 19.00 a month like it is falling from the sky. So set aside a few dollars at tax return time to join a state hunting group and a local hunting preservation organization.

So here we go.........This Years prize is a Winchester Model 94 Carbine in the time honored caliber of 30/30 win. OR A FULL SIZE GUN SAFE..(I do not know safe details)

Tickets are 20.00 for Five Tickets,,,,,,,,,,,Which break down to 5.oo each and I pay for the Fifth Ticket for you...

Thats Right you buy four and you get five total tickets because I want to do my part and by that I will pay for your extra ticket...

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO NC SPORTING DOG ASSN.........

Mail them to Gary F Godwin
    PO Box 534
    Garner NC 27529

Send me your e-mail with your entry and I will confirm to you I have received and have you entered.....Have to me by Monday Dec 18th as the drawing is over the holidays...

Thank You for your support....

GFG

You must be able to own a gun to win,,,, or choose the Gun Safe...No Cash in place of a Prize.....Non profit organization.