SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Great discussions with ENCFHA founding members

Roscoe I don't know who's idea it was to bring the Eastern bench show back but I am so glad they did. Y'all did an outstanding job and the good lord was shining down on us with the beautiful weather.
    Taking about memories: seeing the battle for BIS brings back a few for me. Whether Cliff and Craig ever meant to teach anything over the years I have learned a lot by watch Cliff and talking with Craig. TC did a great job mastering and am truly blessed to be able to try and pass down to my youngest the art of trying to show a hound. Its an honor to find myself amongst some of the best of my lifetime. As much as it was to be around some of the best of your life time.
    Looking forward to next year!!

Re: Great discussions with ENCFHA founding members

Jerry, it was good to meet you especially being from Craven county and all, my old stomping grounds. We are so thankful for each and everyone who came and supported a good cause. It will definitely go down in history as being one of the more successful bench shows especially with all the old timers attending. We look forward to seeing everyone again next year!