SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: B&B KENNELS

Cliff, well said regardless of who it is B&B kennels or whoever! That is the sad part about this sport now because I have been down the same road! So many folks bash the the people on top!The sad thing is it's people that look you in the face and smile but wait till you turn your back it's on!! Sure not like it use to be but time has changed! Look at the world!!! It'so many jealous folks out here! If they would do there homework and stay of this durn site they would not have to worry about getting up here posting crap!!! Happy hunting!

Good weekend guys, congrats from Forty Creek.

Is there a real John Banks poor sportsman or is he a poor sportsman hiding behind a name anyway grow the crap up and stop wasting our time little man!! Bet those B&B boys will sell you a hound to compete with.

All I got to say is As one of my good buddys said is to be the best you got to beat the best that's all I got to say congrats Brandon

Congrats on a weekend to remember B&B

That being said Brandon has the best set up around he can look at them like no one else can he can run when he wants an he is out running who he wants congrats man keep up the hard work

Maybe y'all could make Mr. Banks feel better about himself (and his hounds) if you gave him a parti****tion trophy. SMH?

Only one winner at every hunt, no matter how many you bring. Bring your best and see what happens. B & B has got it going on, but it only takes one good hound to beat them. they work hard and put the time so put up or shut up !