SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: B&B KENNELS

I only entered 24 but again thanks for all the kind words.

I just wish I could have brought Katie Pearl an Slipper. Hey that's how it goes!

Freedie and Mr. Banks
    I see your no better in math then you are in spelling. They dominated the S&D and HGA in the Derby and Made a ch. in the AA. All these years and we still have people that want to beat a winner down with their mouth then out run them in a hunt. These men are not sitting around talking smack their doing their homework looking for the right cross and taking the time in the field to see what their running. Its your choice to breed to Jimmy or spend your money at his pen. I'm sure they will run one on one with you if you call them. Kennel of the year and Sire of the year doesn't just happen.

Took 24 and categorized 14 (Almost 60% for those who struggle with numbers), dominated Derby speed and made Champion in AA.....Hmmmm, sounds like a **** good weekend to me. Congrats fellas!!

Mr. Banks what little money you probably spend on dogs use that money for spelling lessons. Just like your dogs were, spell check is free.

In today's world, it has become human nature for individuals to try and demeanor someone for their success and accomplishments, especially when it overshadows their personnel lack of success. A lot of people seem to talk all about sportsmanship before and during the competition, but quickly forget about it when the final results are read and the event is over. It’s ashamed, that sportmanship gets thrown away like a piece of garbage, the minute most parti****nts realize they didn’t win and their name isn’t going to be called. A loser’s mindset quickly turns to; how do I explain myself to all my friends? What happened? How did I get beat? I thought I brought some good hounds!! Losers seem to have to make excuses if they don't win, especially when dealing with group competitions. Today’s world is all about an individual’s pride. It’s the “LOOK at ME”, “LOOK what I DID” syndrome. It’s the Facebook world humans have become accustomed to living in. All of a sudden, the event’s over and I didn’t win or place, so I can’t take any photos and post to the world for them to congratulate me!! What will I tell people? Oh, I know, I’ll try to divert everyone’s attention away from the winner. Yea, that might lessen the pain and make me feel better about myself tomorrow.

The facts speak for themselves. You and everyone else can accept it or make excuses. There were 189 entries (69 Derby and 120 AA) at the Meherrin River. B&B entered 24; the entire remaining field entered 165. Yea, almost 7 times as many. If they HGA’ed 11 and categoried 14, they won. Suck it up and be a sportsman and congratulate them. Being a man about losing and accepting it is what should really make you feel better about yourself tomorrow.

B&B. I got one thing to say, “Congratulations guys”!! One heck of a showing. I’m proud of anyone who can pull that off. See you soon.

Your my hero for the week.

Cliff, well said regardless of who it is B&B kennels or whoever! That is the sad part about this sport now because I have been down the same road! So many folks bash the the people on top!The sad thing is it's people that look you in the face and smile but wait till you turn your back it's on!! Sure not like it use to be but time has changed! Look at the world!!! It'so many jealous folks out here! If they would do there homework and stay of this durn site they would not have to worry about getting up here posting crap!!! Happy hunting!

Good weekend guys, congrats from Forty Creek.

Is there a real John Banks poor sportsman or is he a poor sportsman hiding behind a name anyway grow the crap up and stop wasting our time little man!! Bet those B&B boys will sell you a hound to compete with.

All I got to say is As one of my good buddys said is to be the best you got to beat the best that's all I got to say congrats Brandon

Congrats on a weekend to remember B&B

That being said Brandon has the best set up around he can look at them like no one else can he can run when he wants an he is out running who he wants congrats man keep up the hard work

Maybe y'all could make Mr. Banks feel better about himself (and his hounds) if you gave him a parti****tion trophy. SMH?

Only one winner at every hunt, no matter how many you bring. Bring your best and see what happens. B & B has got it going on, but it only takes one good hound to beat them. they work hard and put the time so put up or shut up !