SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Cry Baby

I got out of trailing about 5 years ago because of loss of interest. Couple of good friends of mine persuaded me to raise some more pups and get back in it and I'm glad I did! Last two years I have really injoyed myself. When I was hard at it some years ago of course there were a few cry babys who if they didn't win they got cheated, I just laughed and looked the other way. Last year we (Unity Creek) puppy hunted and went to a few derby hunts. We were talked about for our pups being to old because some of them came out of our own kennel. What a joke! This year I had no in house bread dogs mainly because my male is dead, so I went out last spring and bought 4 pups from two different people one of which lives 3.5 hours from me. I have never meet this man and have never talked to him since. The other 2 came from 5 minutes up the road. Went to some puppy hunts some close to home some 4 hours from home. Guess what? That's rite word was "they to old,they cheating " . I found out one of the people talking this was going to a derby hunt so I went, didn't even really feel like going but wanted to prove a point. And I did! I happened to go pleasure run last week at a local pen. All the talk was how some guy in NC was cheating because he was winning with 2 pups! First and second almost every weekend.WOW same crying ass losers talking bout his dogs.
    I don't even know this guy and neither did these people talking about him. When I had had enough and ask all these crybaby ass people how they knew all they could say was "that is what I heard". When you go to a hunt if you are going to say you got cheated if you don't win STAY HOME and do yourself and everyone else who enjoys this sport a favor!!
    I don't get on here much so if you would like to respond 757-377-8714
    Be prepared to hear "if the shoe fits ware it"

Re: Cry Baby

nothing worse than a soar loser. Gotta learn to take them spankin's like a man hahahhahahaha