SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Tw. Bruns.(f)AInv.(fd)SE.ECCL(B) J BIRD'S BIG EDDIE M. standing at STUD at Va Breeze Kennel

I AGREE THE WAY HE WROTE THE POST TO START WITH MAY AFENDED SOME PEOPLE.AND these boys that have nice outside dogs that are breed up tight that we all hunt after deer with is not what bird was talking bout.He want the pups to be field trialed so the legacy of big eddie and his litter mates would continue.With j-bird its not about money its to thrive to win.I have some and love the two I kept they are nice hounds in and out of the wire.So if u have a nice breed ***** he may be what u want to try but if you like the breeding and like bird call RONNIE NORRIS HE HAS HIS LITTERMATE BIG BOY.

Re: Tw. Bruns.(f)AInv.(fd)SE.ECCL(B) J BIRD'S BIG EDDIE M. standing at STUD at Va Breeze Kennel

Let the man advertise his stud
    he does want the dog bred to grade dogs i would not either.
    so find a deer dog that can flat out run and breed to it.

his pups won cc 3rd and 4th day at the all American and 2nd 3rd day at the tidewater also at the biggest deer dog contest i know of the Mecklenburg county hunt 2017 that's the 3 biggest pens in America not bragging just facts by the way how many cc your stud dogs pups won and how come I don't know his name and title