SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    I wish they were a fly on the wall

I heard today that someone is upset about a certain Fox Pen and mad at some of the folks who take time to judge 3 day away from home and work. I've heard of a fellow never that I've only been around once and then he said the hound that won the hunt had to be cheated has been stirring the pot on any and every little story he and two or three others makes up. Well I wish those so called "Big "Boys " could have been at the 1 day at The Big Rock I told a hunter I was going to scratch his hounds for running a covered back track and he laughed. In Front of a bunch of hunter as a fellow walked in I said well everyone is running for second now and not a single Hunter said a thing. After the hunt and everyone was looking at the score not a single word about cheating came up. I talked to a hunter about his numbers on his hounds and he thanked me and then two folks told him their secret with a white hound and black numbers. I stayed till most everyone had left and all waved and said good bye or blew the horn. I could see some with their tails between their legs but not a word of discourse was heard. I wish the "Big Boys" were there but you know I'm glad they weren't cause someone would have found something wrong and screwed up a great day of a fox hound field trial. Three day or one day good grief lets enjoy them nobody is doing it for a living it's a way of life for a lot I know 35 years ago I went to my first trial and I've never been the same. Think about it. Got something to say that you don't want folks to read I hope we're friends on Facebook shoot me a message. God Bless You!!!