SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Hook worms in puppys

ten four sounds good thanks tim

diatomaceous earth, Its 100% natural and will not hurt new born pups. Taken internally, DE can rid dogs of roundworms, whipworms, pinworms and hookworms – though they are less effective against tapeworms – within a week of daily feeding. It should be fed for at least a month in order to kill hatching eggs and worms moving in and out of the stomach.

diatomaceous earth, Its 100% natural and will not hurt new born pups. Taken internally, DE can rid dogs of roundworms, whipworms, pinworms and hookworms – though they are less effective against tapeworms – within a week of daily feeding. It should be fed for at least a month in order to kill hatching eggs and worms moving in and out of the stomach.

I'm using panacur liquid. Mine are right at 20lbs 14 weeks. So 4cc 3 days in a row. I'd say 3cc for yours 8-10 weeks old.

J.D., where do you purchase your diatomaceous earth at? Is it expensive? Hard to find? How much to do give to pup each day for 30 days? I have heard of this but never have used it....curious about it. You say "It really works well?"