SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Craven county tethering ordinance.

Just posting there is a group known as "cruelty in craven" that is on Facebook pushing a 2 hour limit for tethering dogs outside to craven county commisoners. In craven county nc. I don't personally tether dogs up but, i know people that do and keep pretty healthy looking dogs. I can see where as soon as this group wins anything they will be on to the next issues they have with hunting dogs. Please take the time to email craven county commisoners if anyone has the time. Below are their email addresses.

tmark@cravencountync.gov
    sdacey@cravencountync.gov
    jjones@cravencountync.gov
    glanier@cravencountync.gov
    tmccabe@cravencountync.gov
    jsampsom@cravencountync.gov
    styson@cravencountync.gov

Re: Craven county tethering ordinance.

matt, i bet u that theres a womann name lisa foley lee behind this.she the one that put the letter b in =itch.some years back when we lived in craven co. i filled paper work out to adopt a dog for cameron.2 days later she called me and inform us that we did not meet [her] critera to adopt .when i ask why her remarks was mr moore your son too young to have a dog and care for it.mr moore your sons to ypung to vote,mr moore; you have hunting dogs and you hunt and that makes u a sorry sob and i dont give a **** if your child gets a pet or not.she tied in with colonial capital humane society