SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: ADMIRE or ADMIRE PRO/Talstar/Bayer Complete

Taurus works good on ticks, but not so much on fleas. My buddies and l have used it off and on the past few years. We rotate it with admire every month or as needed but never mix the 2 or use them too close together

Re: ADMIRE or ADMIRE PRO use on dogs

Can you put this directly on the dogs and if so, how much? I have 2 Jack Russels. One 20 lbs and 3 yrs old and the other 9 months old and 10 lbs. Also, can you dilute it with water and bath them. Then again, if so, mix ratio.

Thanks

Re: ADMIRE or ADMIRE PRO/Talstar/Bayer Complete

Ted Crumb
    Is there a difference between the Admire and Admire Pro??

I never had to deal with fleas..but I saw some on the dogs today....

I need to know where to get Admire if I can. I know I can get the bayer advanced complete insect and spray the pens..but I was going to get the Talstar if I could find it to spray the pens.

Also....can you put the bayer on the dogs if I cant find some Admire. I have read something about 6 cc of it...but I want to make sure I get the right stuff.

Im in Suffolk if anyone knows where I can get some admire...I guess I need it pretty quick before it gets out of control.