SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Voting News From NC Sporting Dog Assn.

I was in Raleigh supporting my heritage to Dog Hunt... I saw Joe McClees on more than one occasion... One of these occasions was when a big group of Orange Hatted brothers along with myself were standing on the over pass between the Legislature Building and the Legislature Office Building... Never ONCE did he stop and introduce himself... or did he tell us how nice of a job we were doing representing the Dog Hunting Community... that was a perfect opportunity for him to speak to us as a group but he passed us by with out even a wave.... In my opinion that was just as SORRY as you can get... You tell us the Dog Hunting Community you are for us but never make a effort to show us or tell us... This SPORT DOG ASSOCIATION will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get a DIME FROM ME AGAIN... they are not for us they are for the ONES WITH THE MOST MONEY.. if you want to help the Dog Hunting join a Association that is for you like, the Eastern NC Foxhunters, Albermarle Houndsman, East Carolina Houndsmen Alliance... These are headed up by hunters not Lobbyist who take you money and talk from a FORKED TONGUE...

Neil Vann (Rosebud)
    252 217-7941

Neil, I somewhat tend to agree with you. The other associations does seem to be in touch with the common folks. But one of the things that the McClees' seem to do well is keeping people updated in their email blasts on what's coming up that we need be aware of. I'm sure that they do more than I'm aware of but I don't have as much confidence in them as I do the other associations that you mentioned.
    However, I do not believe that it's not in the best interest of the hound community to divide ourselves, as our opponents are already trying to do that. My advice, for what it's worth is to pick an association that you feel comfortable with and support them as much as possible. One thing that I am sure of is the worst thing you can do is NOTHING. I know it's not worth much but that's just my opinion.

Tim Cherry
    Goldsboro NC
    919-738-1994

Mr Tim, you are correct on the unification on associations as hunters... I've been pushing for that myself... but we don't need to associate with ppl that don't have us as dog hunters in there best interest 100%... that's why I made my post and like yours it was my 100% OPINION... but I also know money is tight so hopefully ppl will see there is a downside to this organization... and maybe send it where it will help us the most...

Neil Vann (Rosebud)
    252 217-7941

Mr Tim, you are correct on the unification on associations as hunters... I've been pushing for that myself... but we don't need to associate with ppl that don't have us as dog hunters in there best interest 100%... that's why I made my post and like yours it was my 100% OPINION... but I also know money is tight so hopefully ppl will see there is a downside to this organization... and maybe send it where it will help us the most...

Neil Vann (Rosebud)
    252 217-7941

Neil Vann (Rosebud)
    252 217-7941