SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: NC Georgia Plan Filed today HB 648,,,,,,,,,Read ON NC hunters

NOTES FROM GARY;

The bill was filed on Thursday to get in this session (The last day it could be filed by chance this year)

It will be read on the house floor Monday Night and will then be assigned to a house committee to start the process.

(next step is to be voted on in the committee if passed it is voted on by the NC House and sent over to the NC Senate. They either vote on it and send it to the Governor if passed, or put it in a committee to be discussed then send it to the senate floor to be voted on. If passed they then send it to the Governor.)

CALLS;;;

I am told the facebook crowd is working over the wildlife dept phones pretty hot. (And they were involved in writing this mess so they should be fielding calls)

;;;ALSO MEMBERS OF THE WILDLIFE DEPT ARE TELLING PEOPLE THIS HAS ALREADY BECOME LAW.....THIS IS A BOLD FACE LIE......CORRECT PEOPLE AS YOU HEAR IT.

MORE CALLS;

THE SENATORS THAT ARE SPONSERING THIS BILL HB648

CHRIS MALONE from Wake County the Asst Majority whip in the Senate
    they think he does not have a lot of dog hunters in his district

Jay Adams from Catawba County

Majority Leader John Bell was in the Drafting Process of this bill told to me by people close to the process.

his counties are Craven-Green-Wayne and Lenoir.

These are the people that can pull it and kill it.

( I an also told some elite members of a another type of hunting group had some say in the content of this bill----PLEASE DO NOT PUT THERE NAME ON SPEEDDOGS....Just figured folks had a need to know)

BE POLITE.....BE RESPECTFUL.....AND BE FIRM.

Re: NC Georgia Plan Filed today HB 648,,,,,,,,,Read ON NC hunters

Deer hunting with hounds has been the subject for a while now in NC (Sunday dog hunting of deer is not allowed but all other dog hunting is allowed on Sunday), not to sure if the ones that I know in Duplin, Lenoir and Sampson counties could continue to hunt if this bill passes.As for your reference to other organization members being in favor of this, I would not know how to properly respond to that on the net.This bill and your comment about other organizations being in favor of this does bring to mind, what if this bill included ALL HOUND HUNTING, fox,coyote,rabbit,squirrel and upland birds????

House Majority Leader Bell ,,,,IS AGAINEST BILL. Please Read

Mr Bell from Craven/ lenior/ Green/ Wayne county called me Today to say he was Againest this bill. He took his name off of the bill a few weeks ago. And he says he will fight it if it comes before him or if it comes to a vote.

I believe him.

Re: House Majority Leader Bell ,,,,IS AGAINEST BILL. Please Read

gary has the committee been formed ?????????

Re: House Majority Leader Bell ,,,,IS AGAINEST BILL. Please Read

No,,,,it is suppose to be read on the House Floor tonite for the first time and assigned to a committee then I believe.