SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: How bout them TARHEELS !!!!!!

Hard to pull for them anymore with the fake class cheating issue. They may have championships for 05 and 09 revoked

This team won with all the scrutiny and the other programs trying to use the investigation against them. The program may lose some of the other championships that has yet to be decided. I don't believe that the basketball team will lose any games or championships due to the investigation. But I'm very confident they will keep this one! The men's basketball program has not been accused of any wrongdoing at this time.
    Jim you must be a Dook or Kentucky fan. I know it's got to make you a little raw to not win it with all of those one and done players. But North Carolina had some Won and Done's. Lol . It's a Great Day To Be A Tar Heel!!!

Heel Yeah!!!
    Tim Cherry

I actually hate duke and would never pull for the Kentucky mafia. I used to be a Tarheel fan but I know root for Wake and NC State

I actually hate duke and would never pull for the Kentucky mafia. I used to be a Tarheel fan but I know root for Wake and NC State

Jim pick one horse and ride it. My suggestion is Wake. They have a good young coach and the AD will be patient. That other team is a train wreck and will continue to be until they get rid of that AD Yow.
    When did you stop pulling for UNC? Probably when times were bad with Matt Doherty. I've been a Tar Heel fan since I was 10 years old and they were the underdogs to State at that time.
    But all is not lost for you Jim it's Bass Fishing season so it's the time is right to be pulling for the Wolfpack. Lol

TARRR!!! HEEEELS!!!

It's true, the Heels did benefit from a no show class that was open to every student. But it tickles me how all the ABC ers claim it gained them an unfair advantage. NC State actually has a course just for athletes to become a custom to college academics. Almost all A's are given be we cheat? Also unc recruits all the same players Duke and every other blue blood does. But I guess just the ones that choose UNC are the illiterate ones that need help staying eligible. Give me a break. GO HEELS!

Cab you say Rasheed Wallace and the McCants guy . Give me a break I do not think these we intelligent folks

Didn't imply they were. Bet they were recruited by Duke and State also tho. Just saying all three schools recruit the exact same players....just find it hard to believe ONLY UNC ends up with the ones that struggle with academics and all the ones they lose out on are scholars! Back when kids stayed more than a year or to did you ever notice how many Duke players majored in Sociology?