SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Pen

You guys need to stop showing your ignorance. Every pen has had bay up issues in the last couple of months due to the fact that this is the time of year when they are allowed to add new game. Some of this game will not run for various reasons and I'm not going to try to explain it to you. If you run hounds you should be able to figure it out for yourself. I have run in numerous pens since January and all of them are having these issues. One of those pens was Flower Hill and I only had one bay up during the 5 hours that I was there. Every pen owner has to set rules to the take care of their business. This includes limitations on the number of hounds, the age of hounds and even the time of day. Flower Hill allows running pups in daylight but all age dogs after dark with a limit of 12. This has been one of the few that has allowed all age hounds at all. Now just so you know, I'm not connected in any way to this pen or its owners and I have only ran there one time. But Mr Waters went out of his way to help me get my older hounds some ground time after another facility cancelled my scheduled running time at very short notice. That owner shut their pen down for a couple of weeks due to a lot of new game being added to that pen. It was very frustrating and inconvenient to me but I understand the reasoning behind that decision. The people that own and operate these facilities are business owners and are making decisions that affect its ability to continue to stay open and be a productive facility to train our hounds in. With all of that being said if you don't like the rules and restrictions that a particular pen has, you don't have to run there. I'm sure that someone else would gladly take the running time. If you have any questions, concerns or comments you can call me and I will gladly have a discussion with you on this topic.

Tim Cherry
    Goldsboro NC
    919-738-1994

Amen Tim!!

Do any of you have his phone number?

Give me yours and I will have him call you for availability. How many dogs do you plan on running

my number is 252-217-5551
    I have 3 dogs that i can run and 1 is bred

Tar River pen ain't real far from Zebulon

what is the phone number?