SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: A Fine Hunter Passes Away

Mr.Bobby was a joy to be around I always looked forward to get to a hunt when I knew we would be judging together. I knew if a question ever came up I could bounce a question at him and most of the time after he got finished laughing at me he would give a answer that always helped. Going to miss known he's no longer on this earth.

We are saddened by this news of our sweet friend,
    Mr. Bobby Edwards passing.
    Many a great memories of this fine gentleman.
    Always look forward to seeing him and having him with us at Caskey's Training Preserve. Truly a friend that will
    be missed by all.
    The Caskey's.

A great judge and gentleman. He will be sadly missed. Our prayers are with his family.

Mr Bobby was a great friend to be around me and him had a lot of laughs over the years. He will be missed.

Condolences to the family. Mr. Bobby will be missed by all who knew him. I have known him about 16 years. I always enjoyed judging with him and I learned so much from just listening to a man I respected. Many will not soon forget the great Vidalia onions he shared so happily in the springtime!!And until we meet again, thank you Mr. Bobby for being my friend!!

I am really sorry to hear the news of Bobby's passing. Like Bill, I judged with Bobby for many years. He was as honest and dependable as any judge I've ever known. He will be missed. RIP Bobby.

Awww Mr Bobby was always a pleasure to talk with. Just a super super nice man.
    Hate to hear this.

Best of the Best!