SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    The Chase Office

This week has been a most unusual one for The Chase office in Lexington, Kentucky. I will begin by apologizing to any hunter who has attempted to call the office and either not spoken to a staff member, or received a return call to a message.

Few people hate excuses more than me but I am going to lay it out and say that the office personnel are all sick with either the flu and in the Editor’s case, Jo Ann Stone, with Pneumonia. By doctors' order both Sharon Hurst who works the front line in Registrations, Litter Enrollments, Transfers, and Kennel renewals and Jo Ann are compelled to stay home short run until they are well enough to return.

Deana Elias will be in this afternoon to return calls at 859-254-4262. The entire office staff should resume duty next week and will work hard to compensate for anything missed these past few days. Please know that you can send Deana an email directly as well, with any question that you have and she will respond. The Chase email address is chasepubl@mw.twcbc.com

Thank you my fellow hunters, and I appreciate any and all patience that you offer at this time!

Re: The Chase Office

Hope everyone gets to feeling better.