SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Valu Pak Feed

The 26-18 and 28-20 "corn free" bags are good feed in my opinion. I tried the 24-20 and it seemed no different than anything else I've fed. From what I understand it is a different recipe than the rest of their feed. I believe they have two 26-18 bags. One with corn and one without.

I feed the black bag 28/20 and run 3 to 4 days a week year around and love it . Good stools holds them up well

I think valu pak line uses more pork than chicken.

What I've seen is dogs get hot, gutted and don't hold up.

The regular caliber sport 24/20 was supposed to be the blue collar working man's feed. It is a good feed, but It's more than sportmix and black gold now where I live.

I was told the caliber 24/20 was the same as the valu pak I've feed both and they feed the same was told valu pak was cheaper than caliber because it was a plain Jane bag

Check the ingredients. It isn't the same

The ingredients is also different for the two corn free bags vs. the rest of the valu pack feed. As far as using more pork than anything else, chicken meal is the first ingredient listed so that should be the biggest single ingredient.

The first ingredient on the valu pak 24/20 is pork meal followed by ground corn. Looking now at the caliber sport 24/20 and it says the same ingredients. From the specialty feeds website

Know your property in Chandigarh . Here are 10 things to keep in mind:

1. Location: Consider the location carefully. Look for properties that are well-connected to major roads, public transportation, schools, hospitals, and other essential amenities.