SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    DEFEAT of HB1900

Today HB1900 was defeated on a close 47 for & 48 opposed in the Virginia House of Delegates!

ATTENTION: On behalf of the CEO, Board of Directors, and Officers of the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance, THANK YOU to each & every member that stepped up, made the contacts with Legislators, phone calls, & emails! It truly is a privilege to work with & represent you, my brothers & sisters of the "hound hunting" community! A special thank you to all the bear hunters that drove 4-5 hours from Southwest Virginia to show that we are united in our battle to keep hound hunting alive in Virginia! Yes, we won a hard fought battle today,but remember there will more battles to come! Always be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat! By the way, comments from the Capitol Police, "a very courteous group", "a very well behaved group", & "a very polite group" ! Be proud of yourselves, I know that I am! And lastly, remember that your individual actions, good & bad too, are always representative of all of us as the "hound hunting community"! Be proud & work together for the mutual benefit of every hound hunter! Thanks, & God Bless Virginia, & God Bless the USA!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

Re: DEFEAT of HB1900

Thank you for your tireless efforts also Jabber!!

well first I would like to thank all of you that were able to attend the capital yesterday morning to support all hunters and a special thanks goes out to you allen bishop for all you do . this was a great defeat on our part I am proud to be a part of the hound hunting community of Virginia may god bless each of you .

I'm sure "Ralph" isn't very happy about the outcome.

LMAO about Ralph!

Allan Bishop
    (JABBERJAW )

Remember the ones who voted for and against at election time