SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: HB1900 passes Committee! WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!

there are anti hound groups asking for money. i dont know there name but they have a facebook page with a go fund me account. i have a snapshot of there page i can text to anyone that wants it. they will be here in fla next week at the fwc commission meeting next week. to ask the commission to stop all dog hunting in fla. the one good thing is that the commission is planning on opening a fairly large amount of state land to dog hunting. at next weeks meeting. its all rabbit, squirrel and quail, but at least its dog hunting. there will be a few open to hog and coon dogs. this is a nationwide campaign. it will come to your area soon. please google is the humane society corrupt. you will not believe the information avaiable. also do the same with peta. we alraedy have a rule here about dogs trespassing. its not as harsh as yours sounds, but every dog here in the hunting areas no matter the breed. is usually considered by the uneducated implant a hound and sometimes the law also. whether it be local or the fwc. if my neighbors poodle chases a deer across my land or trees a squirrel in my yard thats just the cutest thing you ever saw, just hope your hound doesnt do it. most of the time its a fine but it could end up worse. 352-745-8225

Re: HB1900 passes Committee! WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!

Ralph has "departed"!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)