SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Rumors Swirling of Smack down at All American

Them Myers fellas know a little about the hills too and know how to win at Swainsboro

Had some good teachers
    Brian Hass,Paul Caskey,Hollis Slade,John Hoehner

Ok I got to throw my 2 cents in this conversation. I agree there will be some good hounds coming from SC, and a lot of those names mentioned are good friends of mine. But! There's gonna be some Ga boys there with some good hounds also. Gonna be interesting to see who gets in. The pen is slap full of Reds,Greys, and Coyotes. Should be an outstanding hunt. Good luck to all.

God Bless
    Bobby

HaHaHaHaHa. Bobby you know we all playing catch up to you. One thing is for sure. Some of the greatest, cleanest, fastest, hardest hitting hounds are going to converge at one of the greatest facilities for decades next week and we are all gonna have a blast.

Safe travels to everyone.

HaHaHaHaHa. Bobby you know we all playing catch up to you. One thing is for sure. Some of the greatest, cleanest, fastest, hardest hitting hounds are going to converge at one of the greatest facilities for decades next week and we are all gonna have a blast.

Safe travels to everyone.

My post wasn't predicting winners, it was the stories I heard sitting around the camp fires, with hunters getting hounds ready for AA, I am sure some of the local dogs be tough, but history says all american wide open to all comers, every state coming got good chance.....see yall soon

Yalls fellows be careful on the way. I'll be there Friday. See y'all there

crowe you about ready to head south? I should be there around lunch or shortly after Friday. Gonna be a good hunt. Be safe on the way down.

I am coming Sunday, Brian pulling our numbers on Saturday.

See u soon

LC

Not predicting a winner but Forty Creek Spot is on the way, last 3 hunts 12TH Top Gun, World Cup 10TH, USO 5TH. All American 1ST or maybe last! LOL

Ok I got to All American and ran into a man and he serious.....

Says the dogs that own the pen records at all American and Uso gonna be to deal with and I have to agree, raj and gloria are endless wonders good luck Ronnie Cox.....