SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Help with puppies

I start pup frist worming at 10 days having female worm free at breeding and worming her thru pregency prevents majority of that problem along with proper kennel santation

How bout the liquid safe guard it has the fabenzol , it's hard to get liquid panecure without a prescript. Mothers milk is not infected but I swear out of all the litters I've raised seen pups so big die of worms

May be coccidiosis.I put Cocci guard 10x on pups food.Put on gyps food a couple weeks before whelping.I have not lost a pup after doing this.May not work for you but worked for me.It keeps them from getting it but do not know if it works after they get it.Can buy from Revival animal health try on your next litter.

Larry, educate me more about the Cocci Gard product. I have a gyp that will whelp on February 1, 2017. Walk me through what I should be doing with her to prevent coccidia in her puppies. Can get the product at Revival?

I use 2 teaspoons per pound of feed or quarter cup 5 pounds feed.Just google it will come up.I mix it in pups feed as soon as they start eating.I use for a few weeks after weaning never had a problem.If you feed gyp dry just put on feed .I have used for a few years with no problems.

Big difference in sa***uard an pancur the panacur will fix the problem hit them 3 days with it an it might take 4 its prolly gurodea not sure soelling parasite.

What is the difference in panacur and sa***uard?

Jason,same formula pancur is by prescription been told it was better than sa***uard in liquid form