SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Venting

I seen something on here last night for sale last night when I was looking with a phone number saying call or text so I'm in North Carolina and it's a area code I'm not familiar so I text asking the item still for sale and it's around midnight i get a text this morning asking did I think it was appropriate to text someone at that time of night asking them if item was still available then got another text from same person saying thanks for waking my baby up and me and my wife and she has to be at work at 430 at hospital. Well to me if you are selling anything and got it advertising on the internet post at least what state u r in so person calling or texting know what time zone you r in bc it could been someone in California calling so its earlier there or put call or text between so and so time bc truthfully probably did not wake nobody up he was just having a bad day bc 8 out of 10 people have text alert as a beep or something quick sounding not no full blown contusious ring and for the 95 percent of us in this world that have smart phones we also have facebook so it someone likes something u posted or sends u something phone goes off just my 2 cents but to the guy if I woke your baby up I'm truthfully sorry bc I got a little girl but she 7 now so I been there

Re: Venting

ITS TO LATE TO SAY SORRY.THE BABY IS STILL AWAKE..😡😷

Re: Venting

I know me to lol