SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    USO status

Why isn't the USO rated the top hunt on the leaderboard.Its run four consecutive days.The hound that wins this hunt is far more deserving of points than one winning a three day.And everybody can run it if they want so there's no excuse of saying the big names want be there.It also moves around just wondering thanks in advance for respectable answers and not smart ones.

Re: USO status

I think the first step to get the winners acknowledged would be to post the results.Just saying...But yes I do agree and I have no idea how to get or raise a dog that can go competitive for 4 days.

They all promote this hunt but don't put the results up😡😡😡😡😡😡😤

even if i thought i had a hound i thought could win a 4 day hunt, i would not risk injury as these hounds are not machines and i do not want to burn their kidneys out from over exertion or giving them antinflamatory meds for soreness. we certainly dont need to provide ammuntion for the opposition to stick in their barrels to shoot us with. please dont be offended. also posting of complete results would be nice showing sire and dam. Happy running may it be pounding and loud!

I agree with that !!!!!.. Results are posted on results page as of the 18th.