SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    HB1900

Good morning all my brother & sister dog owners. We have been down this road in what seems like about this time every year. This is the most harshest bill proposed that I can remember. The sponsor/sponsors of this bill have included "all" dogs. And we all have the belief that this bill is directed to hunting dogs, mainly deer/fox dogs. Let us continually contact our delegate, congressman/congress woman & or senator to show our protest against such a shallow bill. I wish I could be in Richmond today. However, I will be in my dentists office this morning have surgery on lower right jaw. Let us unite with each other along with all of the farm owners & people that farm this rich soiled areas of VA. to show our support of a tradition that has been aroung before any of us were born!