SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Deer machine bloodline?

Did you ever see Clown run! One of the fastest I have ever seen, but I have always hunted piddlers. Not trying to be funny but saw Clown lead speed & drive I believe at 6&1/2 yrs. old at Sand Sifter. Dash Rip Rock was a great producer as Clown was. Lots of other great producers, but these were 2 of the best,

I had several off goose marsh cotton that I run with any one full sister to high cotton rock and flat smoke a deer jump and be a front wish I could find some young dogs close to this cross and water curdowns don't matter and. Had some good ones of hellums breed and one of the best was off woods smoking joe

Don't have to be slow to hunt, fast dogs hunt to! They just do it FASTER

I had 2 High Cotton Rocks x Country Oaks Clorox that were deer heathens.

I had rocks full sister small dog runt of litter I love have again car hit here and I lost interest then trying to get back in it I seen what's worked for me in Georgia South Carolina North Carolina river swamps to cutdown like in green swamp she loved green swamp they all seem to b hard hunters with good speed and noses on them

Rider's x Rat's ....aka pirahna's

My Uncle Charles Branton now pass on, had a pack of pure Julys that would regularily catch deer if they couldn't get to a lake some were bucks.