SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Honest Judges

Old 74 held a two class puppy hunt today and boy what a great hunt. This hunt was judged by the hunter themselves. We all hear about cheating and all the negative things associated with field trialing, but these guys today renewed my faith in not only field trialing but in people also. My wife always tells me there is good in everyone, you just have to look for it. The amazing thing to me is that the hounds that have been placing and doing well in other hunts, judged by pen supplied judges faired just as well today. I know that people cheat but I don’t believe it is as rampant as some people think. I want to thank all who attended and commend you for the outstanding job you did. Last but never least we would like to thank Pride and Showtime for their continued support of our sport. Hope to see all of you Jan. 1 for our nest puppy hunt and who knows you may just win a custom Carhart jacket.

Re: Honest Judges

Ray you are right. There're still some good honest hunters out there and today proved it. My wife and I would like to thank everyone today with helping cast our hounds and catching them up. Looking forward to the next hunt.

Re: Honest Judges

It was a lot of fun-got to watch a lot of good young dogs run-hang out with a bunch of good people and was not the last one left in the pen so I did not have to lock the gate on way out-looking forward to January 1st!