SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Anti-dog hunter, Dale Makin removes & smashes tracking collars!

If your a member of a dog hunting organization maybe they can help with the legal side of this. Please push to get the most severe punishment for this guy. Make an example out of him and hopefully it won't happen again.

North Carolina Concerned Sportsman is on it! Thanks Randall

Good to know. I hope he learns his lesson. Good luck. If I can help y'all in any way let me know.

In Georgia it is against the law to remove any identification or tracking collar from a dog. Maybe the NC Sportsman group could get something like this looked at by their represenatives.

There is already a law against removing any electronic collar in NC. The NC Concerned Sportsmen, Eastern Fox Hunters Association, Brunswick County Sporting Dog Association and Most importantly the NC Sporting Dog Association and Joe and Henri Mclees along with a lot of other people worked hard to make this happen. Please remember and support these organizations when you can.