SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Need help...Dog gone wild!

Had a dog we owned for 11years he was born and raised in our yard, disappeared 1st day deer season and finally found him Christmas when a hunt club across a river prob close to an hour drive caught him and he acted just like this. When you are able to get her out look her over very good, mine had been hit by car and was internally busted up and passed few days later not saying that's what could be wrong with yours
    Good luck hope she turns around

Re: Need help...Dog gone wild!

Same here had one we were hunting on our hunting club and we were all catching dogs after one of the guys got a nice buck. One of the young boys told me he caught one of my dogs and she was in his truck and ask my son to get her and she ate him up. The boy didn't tell us he had hit her. Hurt in the back end. Had a member in the club that worked for a vet for over thirty years. He said she would probably get over it in a couple of weeks but never would be the same Dog running that is. He was right good dog but was never right in the back end and was a fine hound before this happened. Not saying this is what happened but give her a little time. Mine was just hurting.
    Robbie