SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    To My Friends and Fellow Hunters

As most of you know on August 30, I was involved in an automobile accident that nearly claimed my life. While by the grace of God I was spared, I was severely injured and have a long painful recovery ahead. What has been uplifting is the amount of prayer and support I have received since my accident. Especially, from my fellow hunting companions. The benefit hunt, the raffles, the dog food, the calls, and the visits. Thank you for the help with the care of my hounds and pens it has been overwhelming. I never in a million years could have imagined. There's no way not to keep my chin up and my spirits high. I wish I knew every one that has helped and could thank each of you individually. I thank you so much and you will never know how much help you have been. My emotions have overtaken me more than a few times just thinking over the love and support I have received over the last eight weeks. I will be seeing everyone soon. My rehab is going great. I did have a set back last week which the doctors thought may have been a mini-stroke and lasted a couple of days. The good news is they don't believe there will be any lasting effects from it. When I see you I will thank you. When I say I love and appreciate you all, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Those of you who know me best know I mean it.

God Bless you All and Thank You,

Johnny Stevenson

Re: To My Friends and Fellow Hunters

Glad you are on your way back to recovery. God has a plan.

The outpouring of love that you are witnessing through those who know
    and care for you is an expression of the Love of God. Even though many of us
    love you and would do anything we can for you, our expressions are so inadequate when compared to the Great Love God has for you. I know you have been through and continue to go through pain and suffering that no one would
    wish for anyone, but it doesn't compare to what Christ did for you and all of us at Calvary. Never doubt his love for you. Remember he is always with you. He knows your name and even the number of hairs on your head. God doesn't just love everyone. He loves you. He is always close. My hope is that
    you always feel his presence not matter where you are or what you are going through. My prayer is for you to heal completely. Know that I am always
    available. Just call.
    Your brother-in-Christ.

Thanks guys.Glenn you are so right.Believe it or not.I find a new blessing in this broke up body everyday

☝☝ sent for Johnny Stevenson..

GLAD YOU ARE DOING BETTER JOHNNY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU

Glad your Back on the way to the front end again. Daughter updated us early on, And pass on our thanks to her. Keep your spirits up and take it day by day

Inspiring Reading. Praying for you to have a complete recovery. Good luck to you. Sincerely, Mr. Chuck Richey, southern Illinois.