SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit for Clay Malone

We will be putting on a benefit field trial at the Deep South Running Pen for a good friend of mine Clay Malone. Copy and paste the website I have attached if you would like to read up more on his situation.

Hunt Will Be:
    January 28, 2017
    5hr Derby/All Age
    Bench Show following hunt
    Entry- $40

We will be trying to locate stuff to auction off, if you would like to donate you can give me a call or text me at 601-325-6825. May take a while to respond if I'm at work. All that donate will be recognized at the hunt and when posting results.
    We will also be selling BBQ chicken plate lunches at the hunt,
    and we will be selling chances on a garmin alpha combo, winner will be called out at the hunt.

Right now looks like trophies and dog feed will be going to the top 10 derby and all age, and dog feed to BIS and BOS on the bench derby and all age. I'll be trying to gather more prizes, but for now that's what I know I'll have.

I'll be talking to Harrell Sharkey about making this a CRHA hunt.
    for numbers call or text Brittany 601-325-8932.
    questions, and donations you can reach me on here, or by phone.
    thank you!

Re: Benefit for Clay Malone

Date has been changed to Feb 18th due to CRHA finals being on the original date.