SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    VA State

Congrats Frank and Hunter on a great win. This is one of if not the best hunts in America. This hunt is a great hunt because of the people who are in charge of it. Wayne Profit great President and super person. Congrats to all who placed.

Re: VA State

Want to thank James Ray, David Bailey, Robin Barefoot for giving us a great facility to hold hunts of this caliber. You guys rock.

THANK YOU RAY FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS ,ALSO CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND TO THE VIRGINIA STATE FOR UPHOLDING THEIR TRADITIONS AND INTEGERITY THEY IMBOLISH EVERYTHING OUR SPORT HAS BEEN AND WILL BE -THANK YOU ALL -DAVID BAILEY

This year was my first trip to the Virginia state hunt but it won`t be my last. A few of us came down from Canada to experience this hunt and we were not disappointed. Such a well run organization. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I could not get over how efficient everything was for having so many dogs. I will definitely be back. Hopefully everyone made it home safe and didn`t get hit too bad by Matthew.

Thanks for the Virginia State board, the people are the reason why hunters keep going back and the reason I will too.

Congratulations to Shawn Knuckles on his Derby win fine up and comming hound.Congratulations to Frank and Hunter also and to all that placed.