SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2016 Pee Dee Membership List Update

I just wanted to give everyone a update for the Membership List for the Pee Dee. At this time there are 65 memberships in the Derby and 88 memberships in the All Age. Calls seem to be slowing down alil so I am going to start calling members back. this is what I will be giving out to members on the first call.

Each Derby Member will receive 1 derby number after October 7th when the membership list has closed I will go back down the list and call the members that needed more numbers until we have given out 100 derby numbers.

Each All Age Member will receive 2 numbers after October 7th when the membership list has closed I will go back down the list and call the members that needed more numbers until we have given out 200 All Age numbers.

There will be no need to send any money in until after October 7th. I will keep everyone posted.

Re: 2016 Pee Dee Membership List Update

I pray everyone is doing well from the storm, I know there is a lot of damage everywhere.

All 300 Numbers for the 2016 Pee Dee have been given out it is now time to send your money in to reserve your numbers.

Please send $20 per number that you have reserved, make checks payable to Pee Dee FHA and mail to the address listed below.

Pee Dee FHA
    1893 Oak Dale Rd
    Loris SC, 29569

Please send money in by Oct 24, if anyone has a problem due to the storm please give me a call or text.

Stephen Fowler
    910-840-1777