SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    help with pups

I have a litter of pups that was born on the 8th of this month and I need to know what kind of shots that they need and when do they need them any help is very much appreciated

Re: help with pups

Everybody has different opinions on what kind of shots to give and when to give them. I can only tell you what works for us. We normally take our puppies away from the mama at 6 weeks of age. I have done 5 and 7 but normally 6. As soon as they are off their mama we give them a 5-way, 2 weeks later a 5-way and 2 weeks later another one. When they are 12 weeks old we give them a shot with Lepto in it. You can use a 7-way or a straight Lepto shot. At 16 weeks give them another with Lepto. At 6 months they get a Rabies shot. That's what we do and it works for us. We also give them a kennel jet in their nose for kennel cough in between the 1st and 2nd shot. I know that sounds like a lot and expensive but it works for us and the pups get what they need.

Duramune max 5-cvk The Puppy Shot. Directions say 6, 9, and 12 weeks. All i have and will ever use.

Jeremy do you have any young started dogs for sale

Im the Jeremy from Virginia. Not sure if you were thinking of me or the Jeremy Bond in NC.

Mr. Jeremy were do you get Duramune max 5-cvk from do tractor supply have it

Mr. Jeremy were do you get Duramune max 5-cvk from do tractor supply have it