SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2016 Pee Dee FHA 3day Start Giving out numbers Monday at 6pm

The Pee Dee will start giving out memberships Monday night September 24th at 6pm. There will only be 300 numbers given out due to running in Manning Little Pen, 200 All Age numbers and 100 Derby numbers. I’ve had a few calls asking how things will work this year, so I’m going to give an example of how things will work.

Joe Montana only needs All Age numbers, so he will only be placed on the All Number list

Payton Manning needs both Derby and All Age Numbers. He will be Placed on both list.

John Elway needs both Derby and All Age Numbers. He will be Placed on both list

Green Bay Kennels needs both Derby and All Age Numbers but they want to bring 7 All Age dogs. So on the derby list Aaron Rodgers is add and on the All Age list both kennel partners will be added (Aaron Rodgers & Brett Favre Both will have to pay for memberships)

Steve Young needs both Derby and All Age Numbers. He will be Placed on both list.

Dan Marino only needs All Age numbers, so he will only be placed on the All Number list

Derby Membership List:
    1.Payton Manning
    2.John Elway
    3.Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Kennels)
    4.Steve Young
    Etc…..

All Age Membership List:
    1.Joe Montana
    2.Payton Manning
    3.John Elway
    4.Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Kennels)
    5.Brett Favre (Green Bay Kennels)
    6.Steve Young
    7.Dan Marino
    Etc…..

On October 7th I will start calling members back in the order they called in

Derby:
    There were a Total of 30 members on the Derby list, so every member will get 3 numbers. Members will be called in the order they called in and then if any other members need more than 3 derby numbers I will go back through the list in order until all 100 derby numbers are gone.

All Age:
    There were a Total of 50 members on the All Age list, so every member will get 4 numbers. Members will be called in the order they called in and I will go back through the list in order until all 200 All Age numbers are gone.

Once you have been called back and your numbers have been reserved members will have 10 days to send $20 per number that has been reserved under their name.

Please make all checks payable to Pee Dee FHA and mail to the address listed below.

Pee Dee FHA
    c/o Stephen Fowler
    1893 Oak Dale Rd
    Loris SC 29569

For Numbers Contact
    Stephen Fowler at 910-840-1777

Re: 2016 Pee Dee FHA 3day Start Giving out numbers Monday at 6pm

Great explanation!