SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    STOLEN DOGS FROM C&M FOX PRESERVE! HELP CATCH THE THIEF!

Hunters be on the look out!

C&M Fox preserve was broken into on Sunday Night, Sept. 18th. This was someone who has been here before and knew the gate code. They also broke into the feed room and stole all the feed and took all the supplies. They also turned some dogs loose and apparently stole about 9 others.Those that are missing :
    Two Big white male dogs.
    One Big white female dog.
    2 White & Lemon (fat) females
    l Big Black & White male dog.
    l Black & tan Male Medium size
    l Black,White, & tan female Medium size
    l Red Male Dog medium size

If anyone sees these dogs or have any information on them, please call Lonnie Ward at 910-234-0669.All calls will be confidential. A reward will be offered to anyone having information that can lead to an arrest.

Posted for Lonnie Ward.....

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

Re: STOLEN DOGS FROM C&M FOX PRESERVE! HELP CATCH THE THIEF!

Three of the male hounds that were taken - If anyone sees these Hounds or have any information on them, please call Lonnie Ward at 910-234-0669

Hope you catch them. That's pure sorry. We took two puppies over there Saturday morning. They were two tri color females. They belong to me and Chad Hayes.

Sure hope that who ever the sorry individual is that stole those two white gyps of mine are enjoying them if you want to get up with me ill give you their papper work 9108409214