SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Personal Invitation To The 95th Va. Sate Foxhunt

As President of this years 95th Va. State Fox Hunt, I would like to extend a personal invitation to all Fox Hunters and Field Trialer's to the 95th running of the Va. State. It will be held Oct. 5-8, 2016 at Tar River, Creedmore N.C. David Bailey and James Ray has this great facility in absolute outstanding running conditions. It is loaded with foxes and coyotes that are seasoned and will test a good tough hound. There are 28 confirmed knowledgeable and experienced judges to look at the field of hounds and pick a worthy Champion. The Bench Show is being judged by current National President, Alfred Hensley from Geneo, W.V. This is a Leader Board Grade 2 hunt. There will be a free hunter appreciation dinner on Wednesday Night before the Bench Show, there will be a free night of entertainment with live music on Friday Night from 7-10 pm. There will be special awards to the field winners as well as crystal and silver awards to all places. There will be drawings for a Alpha Collar and a Yeti Cooler. I know Wally Johnson will be there with all your hound needs for trials and upcoming deer season. So do yourself a favor and plan to attend one of the top hunts in the country. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Call Sec. Sandy Chatham for numbers 804 883 6858. If I can assist in anyway don't fail to contact me at 434 989-0996. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you, Wayne Proffit