SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Helping our Friends in South LA

I was contacted this morning by Walter McElroy from Ark. He ask me to help him collect money to by dog feed for our friends in South LA that have been affected by flooding. This is his post on Facebook

Walter McElroy Kyle N Lesli Efird
    Wayne Tic St Cyr

As we all know South Louisiana has taken quite a blow from the flooding recently and it may not be over. I have been told of at least 10 hunters who have water in their homes. I'm sure there are many more than that. I woke up this morning feeling compelled to do something to help. I know supplies of all kinds will be needed. The problem with gathering supplies is getting them there and distributing them. We as hound owners like to say that we step up and help our fellow hunters. Well here is our opportunity. I have spoken to a representative of Showtime feed. If we can come up with $1000 we can get a ton of 24-20 delivered to that area and they will match that ton. That's 2 tons of feed to be distributed to those hunters. They can in turn use money they would spend on feed for more pertinent items. In my mind I'm thinking $1000 is nothing if all the hunters will donate just a little. I'm not satisfied with setting a goal of getting them 2 tons of feed. I think at least 4 tons sounds better. Folks we could all be in a situation like this whether it be from flooding, tornadoes, ice storms, etc... Step up and help your fellow hunter. I have enlisted the help of Kyle N Lesli Efird and Brenda Turner to help with collecting donations. Please donate any amount you can to help. We would like to have all donations collected by August 25th. Please comment on this post if you intend to donate so we can have an idea of where we stand. There is no need to list the amount you intend to donate unless you want to do it and tag a friend to challenge them to match your donation.
    Signed Walter.

You may send donations to any of the following:

Kyle Efird
    PO Box 27
    Umpire, Arkansas 71971
    870-451-4277

Brenda Turner
    HC 3 Box 171K
    Ellsinore, Missouri 63937
    573-714-8011

Walter McElroy
    3298 Bellefonte Road
    Harrison, Arkansas 72601
    870-416-5667

Wayne Tic St Cyr has agreed to help distribute the feed to those in need.

We are in the process of contacting other feed companies as well.

Any help you can give I am sure our Foxhunting family's would appreciate

Re: Helping our Friends in South LA

If you would like to pay using PayPal
    brendat.bb@gmail.com

Hope any kennel who can Will not over look this,when we see the tragedy down south myself never thought of what these folks did Cellar Creek Kennels is in hoping some of our hunting friends are in also.Thanks to those who thought of this and to the ones effected we are praying and thinking of y'all,God bless.

EVERYBODY should be helping with this! I'm from NC and like many of you, I have seen the devastation that severe flooding can cause. Our hunting brothers and sisters in LA are hurting. Lets all do our part to help them. Next time it could be one of us!