SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    CH. HIGH COTTON ROWDY AT STUD

Rowdy is a 27" well made B&T with white points out of Ch. Lakehill's Jaybird & Bate's Baby Girl. From the results I have seen I feel this is one of the best, if not the best cross ever made on Jaybird. Rowdy, his litter mates and his mates have been tested and proven to be competitive at all levels of competition. Rowdy showed his abilities as an outstanding field trial hound and is now showing his abilities as a very good producer having remained TOP 5 SOY with a very limited breeding. I have crossed Rowdy on several bloodlines and most all are showing the abilities to compete in 1 or 3 days at all levels. They have been placing and winning in puppy hunts, one day hunts, money hunts and 3 day hunts. He is a very aggressive breeder and is throwing good size litters with good color. He is located near Wilmington NC. Stud fee $200.00
    Thanks for your consideration.

For information or to breed 910-619-1036

Also at Stud is VaCarCl(d)Ch. High Cotton Country (Hoehner's Double C. & Pure Country Missy) Lots of Hoehner and Pinedale Clown B. Breeding! He has won S&D in both 1 days and 3 days, Classiest Hound and Best Mouth. Solid All-Around Hound. STUD FEE $150.00