SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Kentucky HOY up for stud

Thanks to Tom Skiles, I am offering Tri-State (d) Ch Skiles' Mustang up for stud. Mustang is out of Ch. Schoolio's Dr. Lector and Highland's Hope. He is a black/tan blanket back, with a crowing clear mouth. He has placed in several money hunts and won many calcuttas. He consistently placed in 3 day field trials, placing on the bench, winning combinations, and making a dual champion, all of which contributed to him being the 2015 Kentucky Hound of the Year. I am located in Franklin, Va. Stud Fee is $150. If interested in breeding contact me at 7575824304

Re: Kentucky HOY up for stud

Only two litters off Mustang old enough to trial, one being 15 months and the other 12 months old, pups off him are already turning heads in shows, as well as hunting the front in the field at a young age. Here are some of their placings

Kentucky International
    1st puppy male
    1st puppy female
    3rd Derby male

Tennessee Valley 1 Day
    Best In Show
    Best Opposite Sex

Meherrin River 2 Day Derby
    Best In Show

Northeastern KY 1 Day
    2nd Derby Male
    4th Derby Female