SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    MK's Moe at Stud

I would like to thank my buddys Mike an Mark Kennedy for the opportunity to purchase such a fine hound.MK's Moe is off 2 top producing hounds Buckshot's Hardrock x Garner's Topsy. He is a Classy 25 inch Black Blanket hound with white points an has a field trial record to back him. Moe's oldest litter of pups were a year old in may an have won puppy hunts an placed in 2 day derbys already. If interested in breeding please contact me at (757)653-1217 We also have the following hounds for stud. Ch.Whisenant's Jimmy b., Valentine's Ike, Farmer's Sticker, Ch.Mcgee's Lil Rebel, Pinedale Swiper b., Ch.B&B's Awesome (Boone's Awesome) Buckshot's Hardrock,B&B's Texas,Ch.B&B's Rowdy,Paterson's Slim, and Wells'Jody.

Re: MK's Moe at Stud

Have nothing to do with or interest in promoting this hound, but he is one of the best hounds I have seen run at Old 74. Needs no help to run his game and can run a fox or yote the way it should be ran. Hate to see him leave the area, means I have to drive to breed to him. Just an Old Fat Mans opinion.