SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: SHOW TIME DOG FOOD

Thanks Matthew for the support !!Everybody acted like i was crazy and that's what I tryed to tell some . I got 15 bags that you could stick your hand in the bag and the grease would coat your hand and arm up and could hardly get it off !! think they got to much fat in several batches !! but other than that i really liked the feed it held my dogs up good when i was driving them hard !! they are one of the best supporters in our group!! I hope they get everything worked out !! cause i really liked there food !!!!!! But i have to look at whats best for my dogs !! they perform good for me and i make sure they are looked after well !! probably better than i look after myself !!!

Has anyone tried to call the Showtime Reps or the mill that produces it? Showtime is too good of a company to the running hound community to not give them a chance to make it right. I wouldn't hesitate to call Cokers Feed Mill or Randy McGovern if I had the issues that you guys had. I'm in sales and I would appreciate the chance to address any issues that my customers had before they took their business elsewhere. That's just my opinion for what it's worth.

Tim Cherry

I'm still feeding the black bag to about half my dogs, been feeding the blue for years, something just isn't right though. I'm probably gonna put the ones I'm running back on the black bag next month.

Having the same problem with the hounds not eating thought it was because it was so hot but went and bought a competitor's feed and dogs been eating fine. I like Showtime alot and convient for me to feed but it's just not right. Something is wrong. Hope they get it right I threw two bags away.