SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit hunt

I'm putting on a benefit hunt at old 74 in hallsboro NC August 13th I will start giving numbers out on Wednesday the 14th of July my number is 910-840-7359 this will be a 4hr hunt for derby and allage contact me anytime after 4pm!! This will be a great hunt with hopefully a good turn out! We will have plenty of food stuff to raffle off and great running!

This hunt is for a 3year old little girl named Macelynn the doctors found a inch hole in her heart and she just had heart surgery! Her mom is a single mom that has been working three jobs to support her and Macelynn she has had to miss months of work to be with Macelynn! She needs our help has tons of doctor bills along with everyday bills! Please come out and help us raise money for this sweet little girl and her mom!

Hope to see everyone here!!

Re: Benefit hunt

Matt what's the address to where I can send a donation.

Re: Benefit hunt

Tic you can send it to me and I'll give it all at once or I can give you her address mine is 117 pine St whiteville NC 28472