SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: SHOWTIME DOG FOOD

Feed it for a while and did good at first then was inconsistent with their stools. They looked just as good on dog chow switched to the 27 20 pride and everything is where it should be, just my 2 cents.

Seems to happen consistently when it gets hot. My dogs quit eating it last year and I just made it through because I liked the food so much. The dogs always looked good and have plenty of energy when running. This year the same thing happened at the same time. This year I switched to Pride 27/20 and 31/22 and they're gobbling their food. I don't care if there's something wrong with the food or if my dogs just won't eat it when it starts getting warm. But if they don't like it then I'm not gona feed it to them. Glad to see that it's not just me that's noticing it.

No problems here. I feed the 27/20, they are eating it just like always. Coats look just fine.

I started feeding the Victor Dog food and love it.

Same problem with mine coats got dry had a few even get loose stools i switched back to buddy boy straightened them right out plus saves me some money

I'd switch to Sportsman's Pride 26-18 Limited Ingredient. No beef, no soy, no corn. It has Turkey, Wheat, Beet pulp, etc. I like it alot, although the regular 26-18 Sportsman's Pride did very well for me for years and is the most consistent feed I've ever fed. If you have loose stools on this feed, then you know you have a worm issue, etc.

I have been using Showtime for about 4 years now and it has been the most consistent and economical food that I have found. I have not seen any change in my hounds coat or their appetite for the food either. I use 27/20 and have used their puppy food. I will say that my puppies do not prefer Showtime puppy food as much as they do Purina Puppy. It seems that this changed when they stop milk coating it.

Mine love it, I add tripe 3 or 4 times a week too when I'm running them hard. They look good and run good.

sometimes its not always the feed r u keeping water buckets clean and change
    daily how is your fed stored keep mine that I sell in building at even 70degrees this time year

I FEED SHOWTIME 24/20, NO PROBLEMS HERE, DOGS LOVE IT,THEY LOOK GREAT. STOOL IS DRY AND HARD BY THE TIME I GO TO GET IT OUT.

By far the best feed I've ever fed... Showtime blue